As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- BRAND NEW Oust Bearings Mood wheels 72mm longboard wheels 1 set of 4 wheels
- Vintage Womens Raichle Hiking Boots
- Comet 40 Series Torque Congreener Belt - 40-90 203786A
- GDK 4 METER, TREE CLIMBER KIT, DETACHABLE ,TREE LADDER, TREE CLIMBING KIT,
- Zuca Sport Bag - Chevron with GIFT Lunchbox and Seat Cover (Green Frame)
- Vintage Wooden Water Skis - Mercury Concave Skis 67
- Burton Snowboards Floor Mat and Canvas Carry Bag. Reads upside down, Rare
- Adidas x 17.3 Fg shoes da Calcio su Terra Battuta Bambini black Tacchetti
- Mizuno Football Soccer Spike shoes Rebula 2 V2 Sl orange P1Ga1974 Us6.524.5Cm
- 2019 Rawling Velo, BBCOR 32 29
- Fjäll Räven High Coast Merino Sweater Woman S Night Sky
- Adidas Terrex Agravic GTX Outdoor Hiking shoes Running bluee S80849 SZ4-12
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||MIV6121-0247|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.